Be Kind We Care & British Conveyancing Awards Raffle Winners
Thank you so much to everyone who supported our Charity Raffle at the British Conveyancing Awards on 15th March 2022 where The Conveyancing Foundation and the Be Kind We Care initiative was the event’s Official Charity Partner.
Thanks to your generous donations, we raised a total of £3775 + Giftaid giving a grand total of £4718.75. We are overwhelmed by your support and cannot thank you enough. The proceeds will support our partnering charities LawCare and the Mindstep Foundation.
- Sally Holdway – winner of a Polaroid Now+i-Type instant camera proudly donated by Armalytix
- Jo Grey – winner of a Two night Luxury Getaway Experience proudly donated by Conveyancing Academy
- Alex Holt – winner of a Luxury Harvey Nichols Hamper proudly donated by Dye and Durham
- Richard Wollacott – winner of a 3 Course Champagne Celebration at Marco Pierre White London Steakhouse for Two proudly donated by Globalx
- Clare Hitching – winner of a Fortnum & Mason Grosvenor hamper proudly donated by Groundsure
- Duane Bridger – winner of a Virgin Indulgent Spa day voucher proudly donated by Infotrack
- Clare Yates – winner of a Sherlock’s Mind Palace Afternoon Tea & Mystery for Two proudly donated by Lawyer Checker
- Elizabeth Ivens – winner of a bottle of Veuve Clique proudly donated by Minerva
- Deborah Perry – winner of a Fortnum & Mason wine hamper proudly donated by Move Reports UK
- Anne Hartley – winner of a The River Cafe Champagne and Chocolate Nemesis Gift proudly donated by PEXA
- Donna Hobden – winner of a £100 John Lewis Gift Voucher proudly donated by The SLC
- Henry Crosby – winner of an Artisan Deli Market Glorious Regale Hamper proudly donated by Thirdfort
- Pearse Wetherby – winner of a Champagne Getaway at The Grand Hotel, Birmingham proudly donated by Todays Conveyancer